The Patagonia Men's Baggies Pants in Ash Tan (ASHT) or Classic Navy (CNY):
Up-for-anything, weather-resistant, sun-protective pants for long days on the trail, made with quick-drying recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Always dependable, up-for-anything Baggies™ Pants are made with a quick-drying recycled nylon that provides 50+ UPF sun protection and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture. The elasticized waistband has an internal drawstring for stay-put peace of mind and a gusseted crotch that allows a full range of mobility. The straight fit sits on the waist and tapered, elasticized cuffs let you keep track of your toes. Vertical side pockets with self-draining mesh corners are positioned to reduce drag in the water.
- Made with quick-drying recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise, not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Elasticized waistband with internal drawstring
- Tapered elastic leg opening
- Gusseted crotch for full range of motion
- Vertical side pockets have drain-and-dry mesh corners; rear snap pocket
- Double-needle, reinforced stitching throughout
- 286 g (10.1 oz)
4.3-oz 100% nylon (92% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection